Monday, April 8, 2013

8 Can Taco Soup!

I'm not sure if I've made it clear in the past...but I am NOT a fan of cooking. Baking, sautéing, boiling, grilling, frying...all of these sound like no bueno to me. Although lately since I have been trying to eat healthy and save money, I have been doing all of the above. Also, with Dustin being MIA, I'm forced to do the work instead of batting my eyelashes and begging pretty please.

THUS, I give you my latest obsession... **ahem**... The 8 Can TACO SOUP!

I found this recipe on Pinterest and am in LOVE! It literally is 8 cans that you mix together and heat in a large pot, then eat! It's SO EASY and SO DELICIOUS! I'm just overflowing with giggles and little girl squeaks! Here's the recipe:

  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
  • 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
  • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
  • 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
  • 1 packet taco seasoning



I've never been a huge fan of taco soup, but this one is worth bookmarking! Not only does it taste awesome, it only cost roughly $10 to buy the ingredients and it makes a ton! You can thank me later ;)

No comments: