Sunday, April 22, 2012

How Fast Time Flies By.

As my graduation from Texas A&M nears (only 2 1/2 weeks!) I can't help to stop and think about how quickly my time in college has flown by. It seemed like only yesterday I was still at Klein Collins, getting ready for Prom in 2008. But that was almost 4 years ago. When I think year-wise into the future, I am completely at a loss for words. Where will I be in 4 years from now? I will be 26 years old- over 1/4 of a century! Where will I live? What kind of job will I have? Which friends will still be my friends? Where will my family be in their busy lives?


Maybe I'm only thinking about all of this because I just downloaded (and have been listening to it on repeat) "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas on iTunes. I'm BEYOND obsessed with this song! =)


Our lives are made
In these small hours
These little wonders,
These twists & turns of fate
Time falls away,
But these small hours,
These small hours still remain

No comments: