Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quotes to Live By.

Today I FINALLY filled my bedroom with furniture after a week and a half of living in my town home. After unpacking everything and rearranging the furniture (more than once), I decided I needed to make a collage on an empty wall. So where did I go to find inspiration? Pinterest of course! If you haven't checked out what all the rave is about, your a late bloomer. It's amazing! I found plenty of ideas that will probably be put to use! Here are a couple quotes I admire...





With all of these mixed together, plus a canvas with a chevron design, one with a texas flag, and one with a sun catcher, my life will be summed up on my bedroom wall. I CANNOT wait to get started, and don't worry, I'll keep you posted on this little creative adventure. =)

No comments: