Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano...

So two days ago I bought the new Eminem CD, Recovery. 
Can I just say one thing? I. Am. Obsessed.


The day I bought it I loaded it into my iTunes and then onto my iPod Touch, and also went from Wade Bowen to this CD in my car. I've been listening to it non-stop ever since. Everything he says is just amazinngg. My favorite songs out of the CD are "Love the Way You Lie" featuring Rihanna (of course), "No More" featuring Lil Wayne, and "You're Never Over". I'm not saying the rest of the CD isn't badass, those are just my favs. Lately, I've been struggling with a few things in my life and lets just face it, there's no therapy like Eminem therapy. The way he sings/raps just seems like hes letting out some steam (as if the words hes saying didn't already give that away). When I listen and hear all the anger, the hatred, the remorse, and the pain in the lyrics, it just makes me feel like giving a few people a piece of my mind. But seriously, there's a lot of reeaalllyyy good verses throughout the CD with some deep meaning. If you haven't heard the CD yet, go buy it! I highly recommend it. But if you're a cheap ass, let me know and I'll make you a copy, it's well worth it!




"You don't get another chance
Life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave
Out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane"
-Love the Way You Lie


"I think about more than I forget
But I don't go around fire expectin' not to sweat"
-No Love


  "The days are cold livin’ without you
The nights are long, I’m growing older
I miss the days of old, thinkin’ about you
You may be gone, but you’re never over"
-You're Never Over
thanks & gig'em,
tracy danielle

No comments: